Friday, April 18, 2008

Updates

Well, I've got to hand it to Kate, because that's one lady who's got it all figured out. She called me out on yesterday's disillusionment, and I definitely deserved it. What I really love about blogging is that you end up with a network of people who might actually really relate (or disagree) with what you say, and the resulting discourse can really make you think things over.

'Best place to work' called yesterday, and my HR contact has finally come through with an interview. Not only is it an interview, but one with a team involved with a product I'm super excited about. The position is also going to be a lot more than filtering phone calls and calendar management: I'll have a chance to plan and implement some really interesting events, while helping along a process that I think is really changing the way that this company does business.

No comments: